Saturday, April 14, 2012

byebye main street

of course a few tears were shed tonight, on my last night working on main street usa. besides me getting a little emotional on my last bumpout, when i clocked out for the last time, and during a couple conversations, today was a great day. i worked with all my favourite people (even though a few weren't there,) and even though i kept thinking it was my last time doing certain things, i still enjoyed every second. after i clocked out, i went and changed and went into all my stores as a guest, just chatting with everyone and taking pictures. i gave in my pin lanyard, and it's so weird that i won't have to trade or show guests my pins every thirty seconds. working on main street was so much better than i could have every dreamed. i've fallen in love with every single cast member i worked with and i miss everyone so much already. the halfway mark of my program has come, and it's very bittersweet - i don't know if to be sad or to be happy. i'm definitely happy with all the great people i've met, and the things i've learned, and the experience i had and i would not trade it for anything. despite all the negativity about my new role, i will remain optimistic about this new adventure in the second half of my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment